But the symptoms of hearing loss are basically the same.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, there is a chance that you may have some degree of hearing loss. We urge you to have a hearing test conducted by a Hearing Care Professional.
- Do people always comment that the volume on your TV or radio is too loud?
- Have you missed visits and calls from people because you didn’t hear the doorbell or telephone ringing?
- Do you have trouble following conversations in crowded or noisy settings?
- Do people seem to mumble and not speak clearly during conversation?
- Do people tell you that you speak too loudly?
- Do you frequently ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do your friends and family suggest that you have a hearing problem?
- Do you have a difficult time understanding the words of popular songs when listening to the radio?